- Teaching is tiring.
- Teaching is difficult.
- No one except teachers will ever truly understand the first two points on this list.
- Don’t bother forcing yourself to drink coffee as an adolescent because you think you should acclimate yourself to the taste. Sooner or later you will get addicted out of necessity.
- Everyone is awkward as a teenager.
- No one really grows out of that awkwardness, they just get better at hiding it.
- Don’t “just smile and nod” if you have no idea what’s being said.
- But if you do, it’s alright, because everyone’s awkward.
Archive for the ‘Em likes lists’ Category
Can you tell how my day’s been so far? Tiring and awkward? Good, you get 100% on reading comprehension.