- Teaching is tiring.
- Teaching is difficult.
- No one except teachers will ever truly understand the first two points on this list.
- Don’t bother forcing yourself to drink coffee as an adolescent because you think you should acclimate yourself to the taste. Sooner or later you will get addicted out of necessity.
- Everyone is awkward as a teenager.
- No one really grows out of that awkwardness, they just get better at hiding it.
- Don’t “just smile and nod” if you have no idea what’s being said.
- But if you do, it’s alright, because everyone’s awkward.
Archive for the ‘tired’ Category
Can you tell how my day’s been so far? Tiring and awkward? Good, you get 100% on reading comprehension.