Spanish—Hola amigos! Estos días en Bilbao fueron muy bien. Pienso que quiero tener un título en…

Spanish—Hola amigos! Estos días en Bilbao fueron muy bien. Pienso que quiero tener un título en español porque me gusta español y lo cultura y gente. Pero puedo incorrecto.

English—Hello friends! These past days in Bilbao have been very good. I think that I want to have a degree in Spanish because I like Spanish and its cultural and people. But I might be wrong.

Anyways, Bilbao is so pretty! Better than Madrid, but I don’t need to compare because they’re two different places. Madrid is dry and more city like. Bilbao is in the valley or cup of the mountains and is near the Bay of Biscay! Yes it is a city, but it isn’t as hectic as Madrid. Also, Bilbao is colder than I expected. I have to wear pants and cardigans!

So my first morning in Bilbao I went to take a shower and the shower head was not on the wall but wrapped around the knobs to turn on/off the water. Just a little different. My host mom drove me to school and it is so pretty. We had a placement test which sucked because everyone has been out of school for a month and forgot Spanish. No one did really well, but it was the Spanish classes. We also learned that the library is called CRAI for short and when pronounced it sounds like “cry". So tomorrow I’m going to CRAI!